We recognize that each installation of our product is unique and that preparedness is the best way to ensure customer satisfaction. Our Advanced Customer Care program proactively supports our valuable reseller customers through four stages that communicate, support, train and inform on the pertinent details of the installation, service and warranty of our products.
• Discuss installation, service and warranty capabilities relative to the products to be installed.• Recommend training options based on the initial discussion.
• Discuss the project’s Scope Of Work.• Review all installation and site requirements with customer’s project manager (e.g. manpower and tools needed, forklift capabilities, etc.).• Fine-tune training needs and set up a training schedule.• Provide commissioning support for access control integration and building safety tie-ins for fire/emergency.
• Types of training: ◦ Installation ◦ Service ◦ Planned maintenance ◦ Certification
• Places of training: ◦ On-site ◦ Webinar ◦ Boon Edam Inc. Headquarters ◦ Customer facility
Click here to view our complete 2017 Training Schedule.
• Finalize project completion and commissioning documentation.• Review the installation and re-assess capabilities.• Recommend additional training if needed.
File size: 576.2 KB
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
* This field is required
Enable timely installations and improved customer satisfaction with our comprehensive training program.
Reliable and friendly phone and part support for any installation.
Tailormade entrance modifications ranging from refurbishments to upgrades.
Protect your investment with scheduled inspections and repairs.
Boon Edam Inc.
402 McKinney Parkway
North Carolina 27546
United States of America
T +1 910 814 3800
© Royal Boon Edam International B.V.