AIA CES Courses
Earn 1 HSW CEU - Ask Boon Edam to Conduct a Lunch & Learn!
We can offer a virtual or live lunch and learn presentation when it's convenient for you! Each 1-hour presentation is followed by a short question and answer period. Boon Edam offers 2 HSW courses:
"Revolving Door Essentials: Sustainability, Comfort and Safety"
Learn all aspects of revolving doors including energy savings, design, capacity, safety, building codes and how to specify. Participants in this presentation will learn how to:
- Describe How Revolving Doors Save Energy and Reduce Air & Pollution Infiltration
- List Key Elements of Revolving Door Design
- List Key Elements of Capacity and their Influence on User Comfort
- Describe the Features of Revolving Doors that Ensure User Safety
- Describe Code Requirements for User Safety
- Properly Specify Revolving Doors
"Closing the Gap in Physical Security: Addressing the Entry"
Discover the key challenges that are faced by the Security Manager in securing the premises from unauthorized intrusion via the entry. Security entrances play a role in creating a first line of defense, but they are only part of an overall solution that involves People, Process and Technology. Each type of security entrance has a different capability in terms of addressing tailgating – understanding their capabilities up front ensures that the right selection of the security entrance is made in advance, avoiding costly mistakes or worse, a catastrophic breach. From a completely unbiased perspective, you will learn:
- The purpose of security at the entry
- How security entrances fit into a physical security strategy
- Integration options that are available today
- Selection criteria: security level, safety, codes and ADA
- Pandemics and their impact on entrance security
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual or live Lunch & Learn today!
Contact Us By Filling Out the Form Below