Global Security Xchange Plus (GSX+)
Date: 09/21/2020 - 09/25/2020
Booth Number N/A
GSX is Now a Virtual Event!
ASIS International announced in the spring of 2020 that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, its annual security exhibition will now be a completely virtual experience, titled “Global Security Exchange Plus,” or GSX+. The event will feature more than 80 industry-leading educational sessions, a robust exhibition marketplace, and unique peer-to-peer networking opportunities, and take place over the course of a week, from September 21-25, 2020.On June 22, 2020, ASIS International announced that the GSX exhibtion will now be a full virtual experience.
We're excited to offer a discount code for $50 USD towards:
- A free "Marketplace Only Pass" to access virtual booths for the latest security technologies, or
- An All-Access or One-Day Pass which gives you access to all virtual booths and over 100 GSX+ educational sessions!
To receive your discount, please click on the image below, hit the blue "Register Today" button, and enter the code: EV134
Visit Our Virtual Booth
Security professionals can visit virtual “booths” at GSX+ by visiting the “Marketplace.” The booths allow GSX+ attendees to view product photos, videos, collateral and more. Here’s what you can expect to see in our online Marketplace booth:
- Security Entrance Comparison Guide and other pieces of thought leadership to help you make an educated purchase
- Videos that show how different types of entrances rebuff tailgating and piggybacking
- Webinar on the three levels of security entrance technology
- A button to schedule a face-to-face meeting with one of our entry experts
- And more…
New Product: Introducing the Speedlane Compact at GSX+
Our booth will also feature information about a new turnstile, the shortest in our optical range, the Speedlane Compact! The Compact is unique in that it:
- Fits into small areas, making it ideal for high-value real estate
- Provides touchless entry when integrated with appropriate access and biometric devices
- Deters and detects tailgating attempts, loitering and attempts to crawl under the barriers
- Is easy to install and service
- Is designed with the same high-quality materials you expect from Boon Edam
Contact Us By Filling Out the Form Below