Boon Edam Demonstrates Integrated Entry Solutions that Mitigate Tailgating at ISC West 2019
Las Vegas, NV – April 10, 2019 – Boon Edam Inc., a global leader in security entrances and architectural revolving doors, are demonstrating their integration technologies with unmatched capacity to mitigate tailgating in booth #8037 at the ISC West exhibition in Las Vegas, NV from April 10-12. Once again this year, all show attendees will enter the exhibition through Boon Edam turnstiles, as the company is the official turnstile sponsor of the show.
“While access control technologies grant or deny entry to secure areas within a facility, in order to eliminate tailgating you must ensure that only one person enters for each valid authorization,” said Tracie Thomas, Vice President of Marketing, Boon Edam. “We’re proud to be showcasing how our security entrances work hand-in-hand with leading technologies to provide unmatched access control for organizations, ensuring greater overall security.”
The following solutions are on display in Boon Edam’s booth:
- Tourlock 180+90: The industry’s best-selling security revolving door features an AMAG Symmetry card reader to demonstrate access control integration paired with the door’s uniquely high, bi-directional throughput and its ability to prevent tailgating and piggybacking without manned supervision.
- Circlelock Solo: Popular with Fortune 100 companies, and offering the highest level of security available in an entrance, the Circlelock security portal prevents intrusion into the most sensitive areas such as data centers. The portal will be configured to demonstrate two-factor authentication: an AMAG Symmetry card reader on the outside of the portal conducts the initial authorization, then identity verification is conducted inside the portal by the iCAM7S Series reader from Iris ID.
- Lifeline Speedlane Swing: The industry’s slimmest and most attractive optical turnstile features a custom, integrated pedestal that incorporates the MorphoWave™ touchless fingerprint technology from IDEMIA. This solution enables high throughput with the enhanced security of rapid biometric identification.
- Lifeline Boost: Our Speedlane Swing optical turnstile is outfitted with a stylish new pedestal design from Boon Edam, the Lifeline Boost. The pedestal houses a wide range of access control activation or biometric devices and its sleek construction perfectly complements the cabinets in the popular Lifeline optical turnstile series. The Lifeline Boost includes the latest version of Essex’s credential card reader now with optical Bluetooth and OSDP capability, the iRox-T with BLE expands for HID Global’s Mobile Access solutions.
- BoonConnect: Both the Tourlock and Circlelock doors in the booth feature BoonConnect, an IP-addressable, and proprietary software system providing diagnostic and configuration tools for facility managers or maintenance technicians. Users can remotely access door operations and events using devices such as tablets, laptops or smartphones via a secured corporate network.
To celebrate their continuing position as the market leader for security entrances (as reported by IHS Markit®), Boon Edam is again offering a tailgating-themed prize giveaway. All visitors to ISC West are invited to participate by visiting booth #8037 during show hours.
Participants have the opportunity to win a variety of prizes that will help them make the most of the upcoming tailgating season: the Big Green Egg® grill, a YETI® cooler and more. Winners will be selected at random after the exhibition, and an announcement will be made to all participants via email by Friday, April 26.
For more information, please visit https://www.boonedam.us/tailgating-prize-giveaway-isc-west.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tracie Thomas, Boon Edam
Vice President of Marketing
T 910 814 8239
For Media Queries, Please Contact:
Sara Chaput, LRG Marketing
T 845 358 1801
Contact Us By Filling Out the Form Below